- Hotel name
- Hotel Akersloot / A9 Alkmaar
- Geesterweg 1a
- Zipcode and city
- 1921NV Akersloot
- Open in Google Maps
Special needs room
Our disabled rooms are spacious, luxury hotel rooms without barriers. The room has 2 comfortable single beds and a beautiful bathroom with adapted facilities.
Facilities: Flat screen television, air conditioning, desk, sitting area, coffee and tea making facilities, telephone, fridge and safe. Bathroom: Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower with seat, bubble bath, toilet with supports and hairdryer.
Extra: For a surcharge of € 15.00 per night we can place a baby bed in the room. Note this in the comments field if you wish to use this.
Including: Free use of swimming pool, wellness and fitness
Room area: 30m²
Smoking is not permitted in all our rooms.
- 1x Flatscreen TV 42 inch
- Desk and sitting area
- Climate control
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Bath with bubble system
- Walk-in shower with rain shower
- Small fridge
House rules for your and our safety
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Akersloot. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
1.All instructions from employees of Hotel Akersloot, which are related to house rules, must be followed.
2.In case of fire, keep calm. Report a fire to reception and/or hit the nearest fire alarm.
3. In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
4.Do not use the lifts in the event of a fire.
5.A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
6.Cameras are installed at various places within the building. Everyone who is in our Hotel consents to making recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
7. Lost and found items must be handed in at the reception.
8.Hotel Akersloot is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
9. The Management, the owner of this location and/or persons who work for the Hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
Due to hygiene regulations, the room must be cleaned every day. If the time does not suit you, you can indicate this by means of the do not disturb hanger.
It is forbidden to:
1.Emergency exits to be used as normal entrances and exits.
2. Block emergency exits.
3.Light candles in connection with the fire alarm and fire hazard.
The security system is activated immediately.
4.Take Hotel property outside the building. If you willfully damage property of Hotel Akersloot, you can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
5. To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
6. Use nitrous oxide or a nitrous oxide tank.
7. Spread rose petals and/or confetti in the room.
8.Have an oxygen, gas or helium tank with you. If this is of medical importance, please report this in advance to the reception.
9. Causing nuisance to another, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
10.To smoke in the entire building. If we find that smoking has taken place, there will be a surcharge of €175.00.
11.More people in the room than the allowed number.
12.Receive unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. If other guests are found in the room, an appropriate fine will be charged.
13. To receive guests in the rooms for sexual commercial activities.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the Management of Hotel Van der Valk Akersloot will decide.
The Management of Hotel Akersloot wishes you a pleasant and safe stay.
Facilities in and around the hotel
- A cosy restaurant and hotelbar. Enjoy your dinner and drinks in a pleasant environment
- A large indoor pool, a wellness area and a modern fitness room
- 12 meeting rooms, free parking and WIFI. Your guests are equipped with all comforts