- Hotel name
- Hotel Akersloot / A9 Alkmaar
- Geesterweg 1a
- Zipcode and city
- 1921NV Akersloot
- Open in Google Maps
Do you have small children who would rather not just sleep in a hotel room, but who are too big for a cot? Hotel Akersloot offers you the perfect solution! Our family rooms are comfortable, spacious rooms with 6 beds (two queen beds and 1 separate bedroom with 2 bunk beds). The family room is therefore suitable for 8 people and thus offers the perfect solution for going out with the whole family.
Facilities: Flat screen television, air conditioning, desk, sitting area, coffee and tea making facilities, telephone, fridge and safe
Bathroom: Spacious luxury bathroom with walk-in shower, whirlpool, hairdryer and separate toilet.
Including: Free use of swimming pool, wellness and fitness
Room area: 80m²
Beds: 2 queen beds (140 cm wide) and lockable separate room with 2 bunk beds
Extra: For a surcharge of € 10.00 per night we can place a baby bed in the room. Note this in the comments field if you wish to use this.
Smoking is not permitted in all our rooms.
For this room type we charge a deposit of € 400.00 for more than 2 people under 25 years of age. Upon check-out, you will receive this back when the room has been left in the correct condition.
- Double rainshower with seperate hand shower
- Desk and sitting area
- 1x Flatscreen TV 42 inch
- Climate control
- Small fridge
- 2x Bunkbed with each their own smart TV 32 inch
- Double sink
- 2 seperate bedrooms
- Bath with bubble system
- 2x Queen size bed
- Coffee and tea facilities
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Akersloot. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
1.All instructions from employees of Hotel Akersloot, which are related to house rules, must be followed.
2.In case of fire, keep calm. Report a fire to reception and/or hit the nearest fire alarm.
3. In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
4.Do not use the lifts in the event of a fire.
5.A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
6.Cameras are installed at various places within the building. Everyone who is in our Hotel consents to making recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
7. Lost and found items must be handed in at the reception.
8.Hotel Akersloot is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
9. The Management, the owner of this location and/or persons who work for the Hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
10. In connection with hygiene regulations, the room must be cleaned every day. If the time does not suit you, you can indicate this by means of the do not disturb hanger.
It is forbidden to:
1.Emergency exits to be used as normal entrances and exits.
2. Block emergency exits.
3.Light candles in connection with the fire alarm and fire hazard.
The security system is activated immediately.
4.Take Hotel property outside the building. If you willfully damage property of Hotel Akersloot, you can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
5. To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
6. Use nitrous oxide or a nitrous oxide tank.
7. Spread rose petals and/or confetti in the room.
8.Have an oxygen, gas or helium tank with you. If this is of medical importance, please report this in advance to the reception.
9. Causing nuisance to another, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
10.To smoke in the entire building. If we find that smoking has taken place, there will be a fine of €175.00.
11.More people in the room than the allowed number.
12.Receive unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. If other guests are found in the room, an appropriate fine will be charged.
13. To receive guests in the rooms for sexual commercial activities.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the Management of Hotel Van der Valk Akersloot will decide.
The Management of Hotel Akersloot wishes you a pleasant and safe stay.
Extra rules regarding the family room:
- We charge a deposit of € 75.00* for our family rooms. We will return the deposit by bank transfer, provided the room is left in the correct condition.
- A maximum of eight people are allowed in the family room.
- The minibar is empty. You can buy a minibar box at the reception for € 15.00.
- The check-out time in our family room is noon at the latest, a late check out is not possible
*For more than 2 persons under 21 years of age.
Facilities in and around the hotel
- A cosy restaurant and hotelbar. Enjoy your dinner and drinks in a pleasant environment
- A large indoor pool, a wellness area and a modern fitness room
- 12 meeting rooms, free parking and WIFI. Your guests are equipped with all comforts